Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Not A Real Post (Well...Technically not)

Today, while I'm not posting a song or a poem or anything, I thought I would post some photographs. I want to make this as interactive as possible, so I'm going to have you, the reader, pick your favorite and then I will write a poem/song about it. If no one responds to this then, well, I'll just pick one at random.

So here are some of my original photographs. Some are a bit weird. I use Photoshop and Picnik if anyone is wondering.

Just tell me your favorite out of the seven.
Another thing, if any of you have an requests please let me know. I love doing requests. :]
So just give me a subject, and a song if you want a parody, and I will do my best to get it finished within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails