Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Feet Song


I’m kind of jealous of my feet

As their love is so sweet

They really are the perfect pair

When their together people stare

I’m kind of jealous of my feet

Because I know I’ll never be that complete

I’m afraid that it’s hard to find

Someone who is two of a kind

I’m also jealous of my ears

They stay alert when I’m in tears

They listen, even though they are on opposite sides

They still work together in the highest tides

I might be jealous of my eyes

They go good together, it’s no surprise.

They blink away the bad days

They see every color, orange and gray

When I’m feeling blue

I wish people came in groups of two

If we were born, packaged together it would be neat

We’d always be together just like my feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails